2.08.2009

Let's do one more today...Meet Julia!

Since it's our first real posting day, we'll do one more interview today. This time, lets...

Meet Julia!
Where did your name come from? My parents liked the song Julia by the Beatles.

How old are you and when is your birthday? I am 10 years old and my birthday is November 25.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a restaurant owner and an architect.

Favorite...
Color? Purple
Food? Korean Food
Place? Disney World
Actor/Actress? Morgan Freeman
T.V. Show? Avatar, Scooby Doo
Book? The series of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and A Day In the Life of a Musician
Sound? Someone and me laughing at an inside joke and everyone staring at us!
Smell? Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
Musical? Finding Nemo
Ice Cream? White Chocolate Mousse
Cereal? Coco Puffs

When you meet someone, what is the first thing you notice? Their laugh.

Where were you born? Brookwood Hospital in Birmingham

Tell us something interesting about yourself. I have play-doh-offs with David in rehearsal. And I'm very colorful.

What is a happy memory you have? Being at Applebees when David was trying to explain Tom Sawyer Island (He is pretty convinced that the Rising Stars went to Tom Sawyer Island at Disney World. No one else remembers this.)

What is your favorite Rising Star memory? Disney World!

What is something you want to learn how to do? I want to learn how to make elephant noises like Megyn. (Note: please remember that this is only the 2nd interview and you've heard about this noise twice. It's a big deal.)

What is something you are looking forward to? Going to Gatlinburg with the Rising Stars!

What is one question you wish I had asked? Umm...my favorite animal. It's a pig!

So, now you know Julia a little better. Keep checking back...9 more Rising Stars to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment